With warehouses strategically located to serve the Cincinnati/Dayton and Cleveland/Akron markets, APG is equipped to manage your furniture inventory so you can focus on your business.
“AIM helps us precisely manage your inventory, its condition, and where it is located in our warehouse. It is by far the most efficient program I’ve ever used.”
– Ken Estes, AIM Coordinator, Cincinnati
Control your furniture assets with our inventory management program.
The APG Asset Inventory Management (AIM) program is a web-based inventory control system specifically designed for use within the contract furniture industry. Our inventory system can help you better utilize your assets and avoid costs by:
- Simplifying the tracking process
- Reusing your company’s existing assets
- Analyzing assets to eliminate obsolete inventory and reduce storage costs
- Managing the asset levels to address churn, so reconfigurations can be executed more efficiently
- Reducing cycle time from order to delivery and facilitating complete, on-time, and error-free installation
Our clean, climate-controlled warehouse makes locating assets simple so resources can be quickly re-assigned and efficiently installed. We also provide short-term product storage for pending installation and long-term storage of excess inventory.