See fresh possibility with solutions that suit your needs and at budget prices and in a timely fashion.
At APG, our government contract specialists work with you to create your ideal workspace. As partner’s with Herman Miller, we have the experience and resources of their over 30-year presence in providing office furnishings for all levels of government agencies and institutions nationwide.
In the federal government, Herman Miller has been an insightful supplier longer than anyone. In 1975, they became the first office furniture manufacturer awarded a GSA schedule and has been a leading Schedule 71 supplier ever since. Their consistency has earned them one of the largest installed bases within the federal government.
When it comes to state governments, our specialists work with you to capitalize on competitively solicited contracts such as OMNI Partners, now including National IPA and US Communities, to save you time and resources, and meet your state and local purchasing requirements.
Through solution focused creativity, your space will quickly be operation and boast innovative design and top-quality product at your budget cost. Because better options yield better spaces.
Our clients include:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Memphis, OH
- Cuyahoga County, OH Administrative Building
- Human Performance Wing Office Complex at Wright-Patterson AFB
- Board of Developmental Disability Services, Montgomery County, OH
- The City of Memphis, TN
- Defense Finance and Accounting Services, Cleveland, OH
- Program Contract Activity Center, Cleveland, OH
- Department of Education, Cleveland, OH
- Federal Protective Service – Homeland Security, Cleveland, OH