At APG, we understand how environments influence patient care and satisfaction.
“At APG, we don’t sell furniture, we understand the issues faced by healthcare facilities. We are creative in problem solving, resulting in better patient satisfaction and higher survey scores.”
-Christy Gelm, Director of Healthcare, NCIDQ
Supporting the activities of caregivers and facilitating the comfort of patients and family members can profoundly impact quality of care and patient satisfaction.
We are focused on creating spaces that deliver improved outcomes including:
- More efficiency for caregivers
- More comfort for patients and their families
- More safety features
- More employee satisfaction
We believe that environment plays an important role in healthcare. Healing spaces should be human-focused, with sensitivity to patient comfort as well as attention to the needs of care providers.
The positive impact of a well-designed space on patient comfort and satisfaction is known to be an important part of the healing process. The healthcare team at APG is committed to working with you to design your most productive space.
APG is proud to partner with many medical facilities to make their patients' experiences more rewarding:
- Kettering Health Network: Soin Oncology Center, Dayton, OH
- Methodist Crosstown, Memphis, TN
- Children's Hospital, Dayton, OH
- The Christ Hospital: Outpatient Center, Montgomery, OH
- UC Physicians: Hematology & Oncology Center, Cincinnati, OH
- University Hospital: Ahuja Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
Our portfolio of experience covers all aspects of healthcare:
- Administrative Areas
- Consultation Rooms
- Critical Care
- Emergency Rooms
- Infusion & Oncology
- Lobby & Waiting Areas
- Patient Rooms